All rights reserved
©All rights reserved Shabnam Sirur and shabnamphoto.wordpress.com, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shabnam Sirur and shabnamphoto.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Me, my city & my meandering mind
Check out my photostream on Flickr
- Art Australia Buddhism collage DPchallenge Egypt Ellora Caves flotsam Friendship ganesh chaturthi Ganpati Goa impressionism India Indian heritage ipa Istanbul Kovalam Landscape photography Lavani life Mumbai Music Ooty people Photography postaday reflection Street photography Travel Travel & Tourism Valentine day William Blake World Heritage Site
- 15,413 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship
- Burnt, ransacked, shaken. The Hagia Sophia stands as a stoic symbol of survival in a world fraught with differences.
- Where I live
- Lavani Dancers: If seduction doesn't work, they will play on your sympathy.
- London Street Photography Festival: What's your vote?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside
- Mumbai rains: revel in the muck
- Bangkok diptychs: a tour of the city in pictures.